Commercial Gas Engineer is one of the Finest Plumbing services in London. We have excellent Knowledge in Plumbing, Gas, heating, Boiler services, Catering, as well as we are Gas Safe Register with 27+ years of experience in Plumbing service.
What is Landlord Gas Safety Check & Certificate ?
If you are a landlord, under the gas safety certificate law it’s your responsibility to make sure you have a valid Gas Safety Certificate for the gas meter, gas pipework, and any gas appliances on your property. Commercial Gas Engineers provides you with our expert safety advice and Landlord Gas Safety Check with Certificate so, you can rent out your property. Our Gas Safe Registered engineer will inspect your pipework, gas meter, and appliance, to inform you about the Cause, as-well-as Precaution to take care of in future.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate Included-
- Gas Tightness – We will test your appliances for gas tightness
- Pressure Test – If test points are available, standing and working pressure will be tested.
- Flame Failure – All flame failure devices will be checked for satisfactory operation.
- Ventilation Checks – will also be carried out for the provision of all necessary ventilation.
- Stability Checks – will be made for physical stability, presence and effectiveness of stability brackets
- Burner Pressure & Gas Rates – Our engineer will check burner pressure and gas rate against the manufacturer’s data plate.
- Flue Flow – Your Flue flow will be tested to make sure products of combustion are removed.
- Final Report – Investigations for any evidence of unsafe operation will be made and reported.
Landlord Gas Safety Certificate not included-
- An annual service
- Repairs or a replacement of your gas meter, gas pipework or any gas appliance(s)
- The cost of re-inspecting any of the failures detailed on your Gas Safety Certificate
- We won’t provide a Gas Safety Certificate for any boiler or gas appliance we’ve not inspected
Grace Period for Gas Safety Certificate–
Once the gas safety check is done, our Gas Safe registered engineers & technician will issue you with a CP12 certificate. This is proof that every appliance is safe to use. Give your tenant a copy of the certificate within 28 days of its receipt. Once issued, you must store a copy of it for 2 years.
Our Gas Safety inspections tests include:
- A ventilation check.
- Appliance check for gas soundness.
- Safeguarding acceptable operation of all flame failure devices
- Search into any indication of unsafe operation and report to the accountable person.
- System soundness test, to check that there aren’t any gas leaks in the property.
- Standing and working pressure check.
- Flue flow test, to safeguard elimination of products of combustion.
- Burner pressure/gas rate monitored, alongside manufacturer’s data
Our Gas Safe registered engineers are regularly assessed, attending training courses periodically to further improve their knowledge – as such, there’s no one better placed to help than H2 Property Services.
Decades of Experience, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. Covering all London and surrounding Areas. Reliable Services. Fast & Quick Response. Best Price Guarantee. Gas-Safe Registered Engineers.
Services: Gas Safety, EPC, Boiler.
Natural Gas and LPG Services Across London. Gas Safe Registered – All Work Guaranteed. Efficient Service. Available 24/7. Make An Appointment. Multiple Payment Options
Areas We Cover For Gas Safety Checks and Certificates-
Wandsworth, Putney, Earlsfield, Fulham, Clapham junction, Clapham Common, Chelsea, Battersea, Putney, Heath nine elms, london.
Gas Safety Certificate from only £30 + VAT
- Certified by only our registered Gas Safety Engineers
- High quality and low cost service
- FIXED FEE – No hidden costs
- £5 Million Public Liability
- 24/7 Emergency Services